Saboteur - Limited Edition
Pickup currently unavailable
- A newly manufactured, high-quality Atari 2600 cartridge made from special plastics
- An 11x17, premium cardstock, gloss aqueous, quarter fold poster
- An extended instructional manual with bonus material
- A hard enamel collectible pin with black nickel plating
- A polyester blend, twill-woven embroidered collectible patch
- A certificate of authenticity
- A digital copy of the game playable on the Atari VCS
Only 1,983 copies of each limited edition cartridge will be made, honoring the year in which Saboteur would have been released. This is a preorder. The Limited Edition packages will ship in early 2022.
Saboteur is a creative, multi-level shooter developed by Howard Scott Warshaw in 1983 but never released. Buy the official version now, available for the first time from Atari.
You play the game as a robot named Hotot. A strange race of blue aliens is using your planet to launch a galaxy-destroying warhead. With the help of a yellow birdlike race, you must destroy the rocket, disarm the warhead, and prevent your planets’ destruction.
Developer: Atari, Inc.
Publisher: Atari, Inc.
Designer: Howard Scott Warshaw
Platform: Atari 2600
Mode: Single Player